Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Arguments in my Mind


My mind is very mysterious. You may look at me, observe my speech and behaviour but in reality, there is a me, an ideal me, hidden beneath my mind. It supports me, gives me good advice ("Do not be anxious about little things...") and is the most rational me you will ever see. Unfortunately, it is hidden beneath the ruling emotional king. The rational me is humble, caring and loving. It would give me good arguments, but since it is hidden deep, it would give me the right thing to say or the right idea too late. It can act perfectly, as if I have no problems, but my emotions overrule it's edicts.


Sometimes I act without thinking, and this rational me would try to stop me from doing something foolish but alas, too late. In my literary works, this Rational Me, cunning but sometimes cold, is Darvinos de Mariquina. Learn more by entering my mind repository, so that even in my death I will never be misjudged. Here it is: darvinos.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment